Cricket in the South-West of France is generously sponsored by Blevins Franks,
who provide financial services to people moving to - and living in
Visit Blevins Franks' Web site from here.
AGM & Constitution (Statuts)
Posted 20160619: AGM 2016 will be held on Saturday 5th November, at Damazan. Club presidents have been informed.
The following items relate to AGM 2015.
Posted 20151221: Andy Crawford has approved for publication the draft minutes of AGM 2015: copy from here. And Stephen Harrison has revised the Budget for 2016 to take account of decisions made at AGM: copy from here.
AGM 2015 elected Tom Puttock of Mansle-Charente CC as vice-president (with responsibility for development matters) and Glyn Taylor of Eymet CC as leader of our umpiring community. Congratulations to both! See the Who are we? page for how to contact them by e-mail.
Posted 20151112: All the documents for debate and decision at the forthcoming AGM are now available. See below. Club presidents have been advised.
- President's Report/Bilan Moral (from here).
- Secretary's Report, which covers proposals on Discipline, tournament planning for 2016 and the Fair Play Award: from here.
- Umpire Report (from here).
Posted 20151005: The Agenda for AGM 2015 (at Damazan, on Saturday 28th November) has been published to club presidents. Copy here.
Proposal for several improvements to the ACCSO regional disciplinary procedure. Copy here.
The following items relate to AGM 2014.
Posted 20141108: Important proposals for 2015 are included in Peter Mackenzie's Umpiring Report to AGM - from here.
Posted 20141105: Andy Crawford's presidential Bilan Moral can be read from here.
Posted 20141102: This year's financials are now available for study ahead of AGM: P&L statement and Balance Sheet for 2014 (from here); Draft Budget for 2015 (from here); and the Treasurer's Report (from here).
Posted 20141009: AGM will be invited to debate several proposals for modifications to 2015's tournaments, published today in the report from your Secretary. Copy from here. Other reports will be published ahead of the AGM.
Posted 20141003: The first version of the Agenda for this year's AGM is available from here. The date? Saturday 15th November. Presidents have been invited to submit AOB items and have also been urged to look for candidates for this year's elections.
All other documents from earlier AGMs have now been removed from this site; but copies can be requested via an e-mail to the Site Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 20131212: AGM 2013 approved modifications to ACCSO's Internal Regulations, concerning the size of the Bureau. The revised French-language Règlement Intérieur, newly-updated, is available from here; and its English-language version from here.
* Constitution: AGM 2008 on 1st November 2008 approved two key documents for the administration of the Association:
- a constitution (click here) comprising "strategic" provisions (such as objectives, organisation) which change very rarely and which are formally lodged with the French authorities see below);
- a set of internal procedures (such as job descriptions, quorum, voting) which are susceptible to more frequent change and which can be modified by the Committee and/or by AGM, without needing to involve the préfêt. This document was reviewed in the context of discussions at AGM 2011 and has since been modified. See post of 20120106 for details and access.
- Both of the above documents have now been translated into French and the translations verified (thanks to Hélène and to Anne-Marie). The STATUTS have been duly registered at the Sous-Préfecture in Nérac and are now the document of reference: click here for a sight of the Statuts.
Version date : 19th June 2016.