AGM & Constitution (Statuts)
Posted 20121130: The minutes of AGM 2012 have been approved for publication: here is a copy.
And, following decisions made at AGM, the Budget for 2013 has now been finalised. Copy from here.
Posted 20121110: The supporting documents for AGM 2012 are loaded, as follows:
Marc Dalling's Youth report (from here).
Barrie Holland's umpiring report for 2012 (from here).
Andy Crawford's Bilan Moral (from here).
And here are the "financials":
- Accounts for 2012: from here.
- Draft Budget for 2013: from here.
- Treasurer's Report: from here.
Posted 20121008: Club presidents have now received a briefing document plus a copy of the Agenda for the AGM to be held at Damazan on Saturday 17th November. Start time is 11h00, with a self-funding lunch break at the pizzeria across the square. Here is a copy of the Agenda.
Posted 20120128: AGM 2011 gave Committee authority to produce a budget based upon the decisions taken at the AGM. This has now been done: copy from here.
Posted 20120106: The implications of the discussions at AGM 2011 on the subject of affiliation to the FFBS have now been reflected in modified versions of the Règlement Intérieur (see a copy from here) and its English-language equivalent - ACCSO's Internal Regulations (copy from here).
Posted 20111204: Minutes of AGM 2011 now available, from here.
Posted 20111104: Treasurer's report for 2011 now available, from here.
The only other documents for discussion on 19th November are the 2012 League Format Options document distributed to Club presidents; and the Budget propositions for 2012, which are dependent upon the League 2012 decisions taken at the meeting.
Earlier posts in support of AGM 2011:
- ACCSO's 2011 Accounts : from here
- Agenda and call for candidates for this year's elections: from here
- Andy Crawford's presidential report for 2011 (aka Bilan Moral): from here
- Draft minutes of AGM 2010 : from here
- Barrie Holland's umpiring report for 2011: from here
- Youth report: Minutes of meeting on 25th September with FC's G-M Mark Moodley: from here.
- An analysis of licences for the whole of ACCSO for the past 7 years (from here).
* Constitution: AGM 2008 on 1st November 2008 approved two key documents for the administration of the Association:
- a constitution (click here) comprising "strategic" provisions (such as objectives, organisation) which change very rarely and which are formally lodged with the French authorities see below); and
- a set of internal procedures (such as job descriptions, quorum, voting) which are susceptible to more frequent change and which can be modified by the Committee and/or by AGM, without needing to involve the préfêt. This document was reviewed in the context of discussions at AGM 2011 and has since been modified. See post of 20120105 for details and access.
- Both of the above documents have now been translated into French and the translations verified (thanks to Hélène and to Anne-Marie). The STATUTS have been duly registered at the Sous-Préfecture in Nérac and are now the document of reference: click here for a sight of the Statuts.
Version date : 10th November 2012.